Join our mailing list...
Subscribe to our mailing list and get the latest interesting articles directly in your e-mail inbox.
3 Quick Tips
- Make multiple seasoned portions of chicken breasts to add variety to your diet.
- Cover a baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Make 3 columns in the pan. Take a sheet of aluminum foil and fold it over to create a divider. Then, place the divider inside the pan and mash down so that it is set in place. Repeat the process to make another divider.
- Add your chopped raw chicken breast pieces. Season each column or section differently.
- Bake in the oven.
- Make kabobs to practice portion control or to make sure your meals are meeting your macronutrient requirement.
- Chop up the chicken breasts.
- Use your measuring scale to accurately measure out 6oz of raw chicken.
- Once you get the exact number of pieces, season them and add them to a kabob.
- Use veggies like bell pepper, mushrooms and onions as dividers.
- Wrap chicken around veggies to kill 2 birds with 1 stone – protein and veggies all in one!
- Take a 3-4 oz piece of chicken breast and season it.
- Add a vegetable like asparagus, bell pepper slices or carrots to the center of the chicken breast.
- Wrap the chicken around the vegetables.
- Place it on a baking sheet with the flap facing down so that it bakes closed.