Join our mailing list...
Subscribe to our mailing list and get the latest interesting articles directly in your e-mail inbox.
Wearing certain clothing can dramatically alter your physique whether you’re over-weight, have man boobs, have height challenges, and more! It’s style smoke and mirrors. Alpha talks about how clothes can make you look more muscular & buffer, and like you’re packing more beef.
Six Tips to Look More Muscular
1. Tee shirt sleeves high and tight – makes arms look beefier by exposing triceps. Want bigger arms? Work your triceps (they are 2/3 of your upper arm mass)!
2. It’s all about the v-neck – this style adds structure and dimension to make you appear broader. It’s the equivalent of the v-taper.
3. Your shirts should be strategically tight – Alpha describes the hard gainer in particular.
4. Layering to add size to your upper body – wear tanks under the v-neck sweaters to make your traps and chest look larger.
5. The suit shoulders that you chose should be more structured rather than natural. Alpha illustrates.
6. Lighter shades make you look larger, such as white, light gray, and light blue.